With all the conflicting opinions is it safe to drink Soy milk while ttc & during pregnancy?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 2:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do your own personal research. I did mine and I don't feel the positives out weight the negitives. I wont ever it. I just don't want to risk it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I do not know if it has any direct effects on ttc or pregnancy. I read somewhere recently that there are a few studies that show it can decrease your chances of conceiving, but there are so few studies on it I don't know as I could trust them. I know it increases the risks of breast cancer in women therefore I will not drink it. I have also found research that says it can cause reproductive issues for boys/men so I won't give it to my son or DH either.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010