how to lose 30 pounds in 3 months?? i have a 3 month old baby so whatever i do has to be indoors... any tips

my goal is to lose 30 pounds by 3 months... by eating healthy and working out. i just had a baby and i dont feel sexy anymore =( i use to stop traffic and now i'm lucky if i stop a passing dog

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Move more, breastfeed and don't eat as much. After my baby was born, I took my calories down to 1300 a day breastfed and started running at the gym after my husband got home. I lost 20 lbs in about 2.5 months.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• LOL...well i know that just by cutting down on soda, whether diet or plain will do some good. it is hard for me to get any exercise like you had stated by doing something in the indoors so im trying out this "low carb diet" now...its not the "adkins diet" its just eating low carbs that i have learned from the adkins diet but i do not limit my carbs.

its the fastest but not the healthiest.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week; use a sling or other baby carrier.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We are having a workout challenge if you would like information email me..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Helping people lose weight and get healthy is my business.

Just remember Diets are TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS –To lose weight and keep it off and to improve your overall health you need to make lifestyle changes.

I’m a Beachbody Coach and my goal is to help others get healthy, one person at a time. And you don't need to be my customer for me to help you. I'm helping another Mom here and can help you too if you like. Just message me for more info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I lost weight with nutritional cleansing. My story is here: http://planned-diet.com/isagenix-nutritional-cleansing/
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 1:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2010