What to do for easy dinner, While my husbands gone for 4 days?

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for jus me and my two girls.. i dont wanna cook a big dinner like i usually do..
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Lastnight I made some easy cheese pizzas on sub rolls cut in half... Or a salad with grilled chicken and lots of veggies. Or you could make breakfast for supper, our kids love it..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I grill chicken or pan sear it and make chicken Cesar salads. I also make veggie french bread pizzas. Those are both quick things that take less than 20 minutes.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• If it's just me and the kids, I'll make them chicken nuggets and a vegie, sometimes pancakes and fruit. Whatever is easy, they don't care and I'm happy with cereal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I would to something to last the 4 days. For example a big pot of chilli. One night chilli with cheese toast, chilli dogs for a lunch and chilli cheese fried the last day,ect. French bread as a pizza is fun for the kids to help make for dinner. One of my easy dinner recipes is
    egg noodles
    large can tomato sauce
    1lb velvetta
    ground beef
    sausage
    brown the meat, cup up cheese, boil noodles, mix all ingredients and bake till cheese melts.
    Anonymous

• * meant chilli cheese fries. LOL
    Anonymous

• Shells and Cheese with chicken.
    Quesadillas
    Tuna Casarole
    Chili
    Speghetti with bread sticks
    Roast Beef
    Chili Potatoes (Chili ontop of a baked potato)
    Chili Dogs
    Cold Pasta Salad
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• LOL...my husband was gone twice for 365 days. in the Air force. You just cook. As you make something you all like. So?
    Anonymous

• chop up some chicken chunks and throw in in a fry pan with some garlic, boil some egg noodles mix those two and some cream of mushroom soup, super easy and very yummy.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My husband is also in the airforce ANON i know how it goes thanks, just trying to get some ideas..
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010