Diet Pills.

I'am a 20 year old Mother who is asking you other moms out there if you would ever try diet pills, or have tried them and have they worked for you. Im a little bit over weight been working out the old fashion way running walking yoga pilates etc. but i was wondering if pills help at all like the women on TV say they do! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I taking advocare right now.
    Anonymous

• Diet Pills are dangerous. They're basically Caffine pills, that cause the heart to race. Which can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Nobody should take diet pills.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Your young you have much energy. Don't take any diet pills, you don't know what it will do to your heart in a couple of years. You are doing taking the wonder pill by continuing to exercise each day. That's great keep up the good work. Stay away from anything that is called a diet pill. It will effect your heart in the long run.
    Anonymous

• I took SoloSlim. It's all natural. No caffeine, no ephedrine. Doesn't make you jittery, doesn't make your heart beat too fast. I did diet while on it though. I cut out Soda, alcohol, fast food and junk food.
    It worked for me. I lost 33 lbs in 3 months. I kept it off too, but I never went back to eating Fast food and junk so that could be why...
    I don't sell the stuff, I'm not a spokesperson I just know it totally worked for me so I want other women to know too. =)

Check out my gnarly embarrassing before and after pic:

http://tinypic.com/r/20r377q/6
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 3:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i am a work out coach..email me if you need help..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I am using them now and it is working well for me, it did take me a while though to find one that I liked that actually worked but now I have and I am happy about it!
    GreenAndLean

Answer by GreenAndLean at 3:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010