bumbo?

what are your words on the bumbo product? i would like to purchase one used soon because my baby loves sitting up.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a waste of money to me.. thats jmo
    Anonymous

• I really did not use mine much at all. It was a waste of money.
    Anonymous

• if anyone isn't using theirs they could recycle to me!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• They are like 40 or 50 bucks and we really never used ours at all. I ended up returning it actually.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 3:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• they are 10-20 dollars on craigslist, but yes new/retail they are 50- even lowest on amazon is 35, or 20 with 25 to ship, lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• we never used ours, it was such a waste of money, just another item trying to make a sell. to be honest there is alot of items out there for babies to catch the eyes of parents and we are stupid enough to buy htem ugh, sad. they never get used
    Anonymous

• they are a HUGE waste of money, we rarely used it, get a pillow and prop there ya go.. it is NOT worth the cash unless u find it for like 5 bucks used otherwise dont waste the cash
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Our son hated it. He would lean over to one side and tip the thing over. Sooo not worth the money. Good thing I bought it used on craigslist. I paid $25 and sold it for $20.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• wow they are cute but i don't think i would use it also. i use the boppy cushion and prop a pillow up behind it
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I love ours. My son used it for a long time, then the boy I babysat, and soon our new child. We also bought the tray that went with it and we could eat our snacks in it or take it traveling to use instead of a highchair. Just remember that it should never go on an elevated surface and that kids can wiggle themselves out of it.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2010