What's your daily schedule?

Just wondering how my schedule compares to others, just curious. Mine's basically this:

6am wake up
640 am take son to his bus
715 am wake up other 2 kids
735 am take them to school
815-1030 chores and errands
1030-1045 pick up DD from kindergarten
11-12 lunch
12-230 chores
230-330 snack time/relax
330-430 help kids with homework
430-645 soccer practice for 2 older kids
7pm start dinner
730pm dinner
8 pm get kids ready for bed
830 pm kids in bed
830-930 clean up
930-11 relax/watch tv
11 pm-bedtime!

I am constantly busy throughout the day, but I love getting on cafemom and checking out the answers section in between my chores lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wake up
    Throw self together
    Get kids up
    Feed kids
    Take kids to school
    Take hubby to school
    Come home
    Eat breakfast
    Fix self up the right way :)
    Listen to Bible teaching or read Bible
    Pick up hubby
    Housework
    Lunch
    Pick up kids
    Homework
    Dinner
    TV or games etc.
    Bath for kids
    Story and bed for kids
    Me and hubby time before bed :)
    Sleep...ahhh...
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• wow u must be bored.

i wake up i eat play online some, take care of my son, eat lunch, clean up house , relax watch some tv, play some games with my son or educate him then get online, talk to some family and friends, eat dinner, relax, clean up, shower, get son ready for bed, and go to bed
    Anonymous

• You have dinner at 7pm my child is in bed and alseep by 7:30pm supper in my home is no later then 5:30pm and tubby time is by 6:30-6:45. We start are day by 7:00am and nap time is by 1:30 the rest of the day is what every arrends we have to do and play time and house work gets done when it's nap time or my LO helps me with the house work.
    Anonymous

• I caNT STAND SOME OF THE WOMEN ON HERE.. Beyond that wake up get dd and myself ready ,go to school,on my way home on the bus i do my home work clean up make dinner then put dd to bed after bath time... and maybe some time for myself if im lucky or not too tired =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I wake up and try to get ready before my son wakes up at 6:45am then I get him ready for day care. I drop him off and then off to work. I pick him up at the end of the day feed him dinner, give him a bath pick up my husband let my son play and I clean up the house then put him to bed and eat dinner and I'm in bed at 8:30 or 9pm. My son goes to bed at 7:45pm
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• wake up 8:00-8:30 ish, thank GOD (KISS HUBBY BEFORE HES OFF TO WORK HIS 2 JOBS)
    8:30-3:00 on the computer
    3:00-4:00 cooking for hubby and kids
    4:00-4.40 eating dinner w/family
    5:00-when ever I get sleepy (usually 2) watch t.v or on the computer
    2am-to 8:00 sleeping
    THEN I DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!! ITS A HARD JOB BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT!!
    Anonymous

• our days aren't structured by time. but usually it goes about like this -
    9-10:30am (whenever DD starts making noise)- get up
    breakfast, playtime
    lunch
    nap for DD, computer time for me
    playtime
    daddy comes home
    dinner
    bed for DD
    tv or schoolwork for me
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My schedule depends on the day. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my kid is in daycare and my husband and I are in school. Mon-free day; wake up, do homework, play with son throughout the day. Wed-homework, son's speech class, free day; Friday- homework, free day for all of us, no plans. Saturday-laundry and clean house. Sunday-church basically all day. Not too busy, not too bored either.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 4:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• oh computer time is downtime in between ;)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Which day of the week? LOL No two days in my week are the same.

Typically it is wake up 6 am get boys up ready for school and out the door by 7am get DD breakfast dress both of us then depending on the day of the week we do house work or we leave for the gym and she goes to the daycare while i work out then by 11 am she is getting lunch and just before noon i pick up the other neighbor kids from their daycare and take all the girls to school, once drop them off again depending on the day of the week i go to the gym, grocery shop, run errands or work on the house. at 2:30 DH walks in, at 245 the two youngest walk in and we leave for ballet or scouts by 3 (depends which day) home by 430 or 5 then i either walk back out for scouts or soccer (oldest got home at 330 while i was gone) if nothing else that night dinner is served by 530 most nights, generaly i dont make it to bed till 11 or later. Kids in bed by 9.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2010