need some advice about my car 2002 dodge stratus if you have one and have experienced problems please answer if you don't own a stratus and never have please don't answer this question thank you:)

I have an 02 stratus well it's had some issues I bought it with 47k miles in 04 well since then the front suspension it's been creaking everytime you turn the wheel in either direction even when braking I have spent like 1k trying to figure out what's wrong and frankly I'm sick of spending money also the blower for the heat and a/c only works on the high setting and not the lower the blinkers no longer work if u have any advice please feel free to advise

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get a new car,that one is a piece of s*it!
    Anonymous

• You need to find a new car, i have owned one and I had an endless number of problems with it i finally got rid of the car after putting close to $2000.00 into it. It a money pit car get rid of it.
    Anonymous

• stratus's are very cruddy cars they really are.. my hubby tows them all the time
    Anonymous