Have Your Child Had A Ring Worm Before?

5 yr son has a ring worm his doctor prescribe some meds thats 182.00 (pills) is there any alternatives? What did your child take? cream? pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when my daughter had it the pedi, gave her a cream. I too just recently got it and I went to the pharmacy and got a antifungal spray. Both worked.
    Anonymous

• you can use anything thats for like athletes foot its worked for us before.
    Anonymous

• My dd had it but it was a spot on her body so it was easy to put cream on it. not sure you could put cream on if it is on your childs head. I think we used an over the counter medicine for anti fungal. It takes several weeks for it to dry up and go away completely so even if it looks better keep using the cream.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• THANKS FOR RESPONDING LADIES :D... I THNK IM BETTER OFF BUYING THE PILLS SINCE I TRIED CREAM AND TEA TREE OIL..OFF TO THE PHARMACY I GO
    Anonymous

• Wow. There is a foot fungal cream that I bought. Read on the back for uses and it says ring worms. It beats the hell out of paying that much. The cream is like maybe 10.00 worse case cenario. Or make a paste out of baking soda and water. It will dry it up. Apply twice a day.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010