Does anyone else's SO not appreciate all you do?

I think he thinks I sit around and eat bon bons all day and the kids just magically raise themselves and the house is cleaned by little fairies or something!

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• ROFL! I know that feeling. Maybe you should voice this to your dh. He might not realize that you want the recognition for all that you do.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Most men do think that way. I just started working out side the home. I told my DH need to step up and help clean the house on his days off.

Answer by louise2 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• He did until our roles got switched. Now HE has to clean the house and take care of the baby all day while I'm out of the house bringing in the money. His attitude changed reeeeeeeally fast.
    Anonymous

• i though the same about my dh but he said cause he didnt make a big deal about it or say anything didnt mean he didnt appreciate me. just talk to him in a calm way and find out what he really thinks
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2010