should i give my baby up for adoption?

i'm 18 and i allready i have a chlid she's 3 year old.then one on the way due may24
and i'm so stress rigth now and unhappy with life my family don't wont to have any thing to do with me my grandma have coustdy of my first child and wont let me see her at all.and the guy i'm pregnant by now treat me like shit.his family cares but he don't.sometimes i just cry myself to sleep every nigth wishing i would die. i'm homeless.what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if your homless how are you on the internet?
    Anonymous

• You should search deep within your heart to see if you want to keep the baby or not. You have to dig deep down and make the decision that you feel is right for your baby. It won't be easy no matter what you choose, but it should come from the heart and what is best for your child.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I find it funny that homeless people can troll cafemom....
    Anonymous

• Have you went to the PA office for financail assistance?

Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• And I find it annoying when people decide to attack others for life choices they have made. She's already living with the consequences. Why don't you give her a break? She's looking for advice, not venomous words.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Only you can make such a decision. But you have to keep in mind that you'll have to live with your choice for the rest of your life. Don't keep the baby out of guilt and then end up resenting them. If you're seriously considering adoption, we are a stable, financially set, well-grounded family who would LOVE to adopt a newborn...feel free to IM me.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 4:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• can you say BIRTH CONTROL? Stop having sex with men that don't care about you. Stop having sex period, without birth control. You have a problem. I had my first child at 18 and I was able to care for her...you don't seem mentally stable enough to care for a child. I think you should give the baby up for adoption. Thats my opinion. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Hugs, mama. I can't tell you what to do, but I'm proud of you for wanting to make the best choice for your baby. Keep praying about the right choice. Maybe you will find strength, or God will send you a loving family who wants a baby. Hugs!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• If you feel as though you can not handle this child, then yes the best thing for him/her, would be you to find an accpetable family, you feel as though will love him/her as much as you can and can provide the things in life you can't.

To be honest hon, it seems you are making some questionable decisions. If you want to make your life different only you can do it. You have made your life what it is, only you can change it. 1. Get a job, 2. Apply for goverment assitance until you can handle it on your own. 3. After you've gotten on your feet get your daughter back and be the best mother you can. 4. Focus on your daughter. 5. Be a better person for yourself & your daughter.

Only you can make your life what you want it to be. And yes it will be hard. But I know for a fact if you put God in it. He'll help you every step of the way. Good luck
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I'm going to be the bad guy here. If you're homeless and unemployed with little support, yes, I would give the baby a chance with a family that can care for it. You might be able to have an open adoption. If you can't care for yourself, you'lll really struggle with a child but either way, good luck. You'll figure this out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2010