Hands up if you were like me and rolled your eyes everytime someone said "they grow up so fast" when you had a newborn - and now you have a 2+ year old and are thinking "HOLY CRAP, they grow up WAAYY too fast!!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wait till they are getting ready to go to college and you think back to what seems like yesterday when you first took them to kindergarten.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• SOOOO me.. I used to think, whatever.. that's dumb and I think I just told my girlfriend that today.. and he was far from easy so most days have not just eased by.... and I still think it.. how did that happen?? he gets mad when I call him my baby.. I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy... awh....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My neice is graduating this spring and it seems like just yesterday I was changing her dirty diapers.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Why did you roll your eyes? LOL.
    Anonymous

• Me!!! My daughter is turning two next week and I feel like I just found out I was pregnant
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• When I was younger and my sons were little I thought people were CRAZY when they said that. And now...my oldest is going to be 24 in Aug, & he & his wife will be married 3 years in Sept., my 22yo (just turned in Jan.) has a 3yo son, my 19yo graduates in May and leaves for Army basic in July (he'll be 20 in Aug.) & my 18yo graduates in May & starts college in August (he'll be 19 in Dec.). In 6 mos. the only time I will have my kids at home is when my older 3 visit or when my youngest comes hom on weekend & school breaks from college (his school is 1 1/2 hours away). I look at them all and wonder "where did the time go" and often I think, "wow, those people WERE RIGHT, it DID blink by!". It's CRAZY!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Sitting here as a mother of a 24 yr old....oh yeah.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2010