Do your breasts gets sore at ovulation?

For the last 4 month my breast get horribly sore around ovulation time. Not only that but the veins stand out like crazy. It goes away when my period starts. The only time I had that happen before was when I was pregnant but now everything is out of whack and I dont know why it is happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no...sore breasts are not a symptom of ovulation.....the best way to determine ovulation is a store bought ovulation test
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• it happen to me a lot my breast get sore around ovulation sometimes i think i may be pregnant an when my period comes it's
    gone away so that's what is happing with you right about now.
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• same here i have been this way for the last three months i kinds start hoping and i start and it like well we got next month..
    Anonymous

• yes, that happens to me, every month. But, for some reason it's only one that gets sore! lol!
    aliyah25

Answer by aliyah25 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010