I've been so weepy..... :(

Anything and everything is bothering me, like hubby was joking this morning about give me a kiss you never know i might die at work today and i cried for a half hour! then i was on the phone with my mom and she was being a bitch so i started to cry, i think it might be depression but then other times im okay, i've been pushing my husband away, like i dont want hugs or kisses, or anything...i wanna be alone... this isnt me :( and i would doubt it would be pregnancy, since i figured i have the possiblity of PCOS. i just gave up on baby making and just been doing my college school work...

Any advice will help a lot. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Health

• Drugs...prescribed drugs go see a doctor
    Anonymous

• Forget drugs! Just because you THINK you have PCOS, doesn't mean that you do. Get a pregnancy test anyway, but also make a doctor appointment. All the best to you. *throws baby dust at you and your hubby*
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 6:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I still have ppd after having my son almost 3 years ago. I found if I keep myself active more around the house during the winter since we live in Minnesota and taking my multivitamin and super B complex vitamins and SAM E it helps. Thankfully all 3 I find over the counter at WalMart.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i take my vitamins already
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor hun they can help you. Good luck
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2010