should i call her out on the affair?

this girl my dh is friends with is messin with a married man...no not my man...but someone he works with.. this girl thinks this guy will leave his wife and kids to be with her...but the guy has NO intentions on leaving his wife...if i dont know about the affair i would of guessed them happily married...the ONLY time he sees this other girl is on their breaks at work...never outside of work...and really i wouldnt call it much of an affair....well anyways this girl is always whining and crying on Fb that her man doesnt want to be with her and pullin this guilt trip..the only ones who know about the affair are me my DH and of course the 2 involved....im doing my best to stay out of it but its driving me nuts..should i say something to her like she is wasting her time and she will only cause more problems in the end?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i say let her learn her lesson and at the same time you need to keep an eye out on your man. Just cause you trust your husband doesnt mean other women wont hit on him. Thats sad that women our like that but this is just the world we live in.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• OMG! Yes! I don't, YES! If I were you I would, but then, it's your husbands work. I would! That's a hard call...I would beat her ass! You don't mess with a married man! OMG!
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• YES If you can do it anonymously.
    Anonymous

• myob
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• NONE of your busines she grown n going to do what she want regardless of what u say... she may lash out at you for stealing her joy
    Anonymous

• She knows what she is doing and chooses to do it so you saying something isn't going to make a difference. Just let her deal with it on her own terms.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Why say something to the other women and not to the wife. I say, stay out of it. If your do not like what he is doing do not hang around him and his women.

Answer by louise2 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Only if you want the drama.
    Anonymous