Anybody knows if I can link up my roadrunner e-mail to my computer (instead of f.e. G-mail), so I don't have to have two separate accounts?

I was trying to mail a youtube video to a friend, but was told my e-mail had not been installed yet. (Just got a new laptop) I could open the free g-mail account, but would rather not have two inboxes to keep up with.

Is there any way to connect my RR e-mail to the computer???

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 5:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Use the Gmail..... TONS of great google apps that link to it, and you can sync (forward) all of your other email addresses to it. I, by FAE have found Gmail to be the best.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• *FAR (no I wasn't talking about faery folk!)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Allright, I'll try it.
    Thanks :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• ARRRRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't figure out to set ANY default, at this piont I will use almost any (eccept windows live mail, it's too much, already using skype,have no need for all the junk windows live comes with, just need e-mail)
    I just can't get how to create an association to anything in the default programs ....
    What am I doing wrong :-(
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2010