good idea?

this woman has a thing for my husband...and has tried to get him to go with her(they are kinda friends)...so im thinking about hookin her up with one of my ex bfs.. all and all she is a ok person...if it werent for the stunt she pulled she could of been someone i could of been friends with...and the ex is a great guy we broke up on good terms...so him and i are still friends...and he is also friends with my hubby...so would it be a good idea to have her and my ex come over and hang or maybe the 4 of us meet somewhere so they could meet? maybe she would chase after him instead....maybe its wishful thinking...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, I think it's a good idea. She seems to like the same type of guys you do so it's worth a shot

Answer by admckenzie at 6:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I think her hanging out with you guys even trying to hook her up is just a bad idea. It might even make her want your man more hanging out with him more. How does she know your man?
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It's a good idea, but, like most good ideas, it probably won't turn out the way you want! Just be careful and think it through.
    Anonymous