Who is the rude lady??

Has anyone else noticed that there is one "anonymous" person on here who likes to go into questions and tell people how stupid they are? The grammar is always the same, so I am pretty sure it's the same lady. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed. This is a place for support, not a place to make yourself feel better by cutting other people down, and although there is nothing I can do about it, it annoys the living daylights about me. I wonder what it's like to be such a miserable person! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm pretty sure there's more than one.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i just rejoined i left cafe mom about a year ago for the same reason, some women can be so mean, i think that its just because they are unhappy themselves and misery loves company, let it roll right off you, I always add olnly positive feed back please to the end of questions.
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 5:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• There are many more than one.
    Anonymous

• You can always report them if they get so many reports Cafemom will do something about it.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 5:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• frustratedi know what you mean some make me want to pull my hair out. lol

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• "Rude" and "lady" are mutually exclusive terms! But you just have to ignore. It says a lot when someone doesn't have the courage to self-identify.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• When I asked why people on here are so rude all I got was more rude remarks. I was going to leave cafe mom over it but I just learned to ignore the ladies with ignorant remarks
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Its not just one, its sad that they hide behind the post anon button..CM should get rid of it.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010