What is the silliest/craziest/weirdest thing you have done because of being sleep deprived?

Just for fun, I'm working on a project and I need YOUR help! Question number one:

As a new mom, what is the craziest/weirdest thing you have done because of sleep deprivation?

OR

Tips on handling sleep deprivation as a new mom.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

brittynicjones

Asked by brittynicjones at 5:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A few days after my daughter was born, I was in the kitchen getting myself some lunch. There was a bowl of leftover stir fry vegetables I had out on the counter. I went to pour myself a glass of Diet Coke and poured in the stir fry instead of in my glass! I felt so stupid and then I was hungry because that was my lunch, so I drained off the soda and ate some of it anyways. lol
    Anonymous

• got in the shower with my clothes on
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my SIL got up in the middle of the night with her son, carried him into the kitchen to make a bottle and didn't realize she was carrying him upside down until she turned on the kitchen light.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2010