SoloSlim?

my friend told me about this, and i want to know how safe it is and if it really works... it says its all natural, so if you have taken it let me know if it worked for you! please dont make negative comments back thats not really what im here for, thanks much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Wellll, I'm the one that has been saying good things about it on this site... have you already heard from me? lol

I lost 33lbs in 3 months. My SIL lost 45 in 4 months...

You should check out there website for ingredients and testimonials.

Hit me up if you wanna see my (or my SILs) before and after pics. I have like 10 of 'em lol.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 6:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Uranium is all natural...

Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010