Why is it so hard to believe...

That one God made everything?
That Adam and Eve were real?
That Hell and Heaven exist?
That only one pure in heart/righteous person walked the earth?
That a man parted the red sea and walked in the middle?
That a man could walk on water?
That a man could feed thousands with just a couple of fish and bread?
That a man rose from the dead and accended into the sky?
That one day that same man will come from the sky and everyone that believes in him will disapear?
These arent fairy tales, they are real and I know because the bible says so. If you read it you will know too.
One God, one word, one religion, one world!

J/K, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• er... 'cause I don't believe in magic.

Show me a man that turns water into wine and you'll show me my next best friend! lol!!!
    Anonymous

• anon 6:10

I'm sure that because you hit the anon button -God has no idea you acted that way....and people wonder why some of us won't listen and come to the believers side...
    I would rather be a kind non believer than an angry/mean spirited believer ANY DAY
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• anon 6:08

Those were miracles, not magick. Duh, lol!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• rolling on floor Seriously?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• How does a person know that
    The world is a globe
    The City of Troy was real
    Atoms and black holes exist
    (?Who claims Jesus was the only righteous person? CHRIST was unique, but Jesus was one of many righteous people)
    A man could walk on the moon, fly, travel faster than sound, walk in the ocean's depths, etc.
    A man can sing to billions of people all around the world at the same time
    A heavy box can create bright daylight, if you just know how to work the "magic" of batteries and electricity.
    These aren't fairy tales, I know they're real because textbooks say so. And I spent 12 years learning from these textbooks.

Some people believe such things because they work with chemical reactions & technology, they have SEEN earth from outer space, etc. When they then "testify", people believe them.
    We non-scientists believe their testimony, and live accordingly, because what they say makes sense & proves to be helpful.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• How does a person know that
    The world is a globe- Pictures from space
    The City of Troy was real- The remains have been found
    Atoms and black holes exist- We've split atoms with the use of a microscope
    A man could walk on the moon, fly, travel faster than sound, walk in the ocean's depths, etc.- It was televised worldwide
    A man can sing to billions of people all around the world at the same time- I''ve listened to the radio
    A heavy box can create bright daylight, if you just know how to work the "magic" of batteries and electricity.- it's called "technology"
    These aren't fairy tales, I know they're real because textbooks say so. And I spent 12 years learning from these textbooks. - Textbooks have nothing to do with it. You LIVE in this world, you USE and INTERACT with these things all the time! Are you really comparing an invisible man in the sky to hearing a song on the radio? Not a very valid arguement...

Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• The world is a globe- Pictures from space
    -----------------

the bible talks about He that is sitting above the circle of the earth, they didnt have space travel back then.

Isaiah 40:22 (King James Version)

22It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Anonymous

• Why is it so EASY for YOU to believe? Gullible much?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• lol, awesome "question." Really had me going for a minute.
    Anonymous