Wife's and moms, help me break up the monotany.

Ok, so let me start out by saying i love my husband and children and would never want to do anything that would hurt them, but i used to be such a wild child. I was always doing something i wasn't suppose to. Well i've been with my husband now for 5 years and i am married with 2 children and i want to go out and flirt and do drugs again and everything. It's not that i want to hurt them. I love my husband and i don't wan to cheat, but i miss the nervous energy i go when i was dating someone new. And i really don't want to go do drugs again, but i want that sneaky and excited feeling of doing something i'm not suppose to. I don't know what to do, this is becoming all i think about but i don't want to destroy my family. I'm just so sick of the monotany (sp), and doing what everybody wants and expects me to do. Does any one have any suggestions on what i can do that may shake things up without hurting my husband or my family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm go on a date with hubby. Get all sexed up, wear your hair up or down, put on some make up. Jazz your self up a bit. Meet him at a bar, pretend like you don't know him. Sit next to him, flirt talk cute be funny. Ask him to order you a drink..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Do things with your hubby that you aren't supposed to do....go parking, get a little frisky in the back row of a movie theather, you get the idea. My husband and I go parking all the time. It is always such a thrill....the possibility of being caught. It might give you that rush you are looking for. As far as the drug thing goes, my advice is to leave it in the past. That endevor could go south and fast. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous