im a 1st time mother... i wanna know can i hurt the baby by moving him back into the middle of my stomach r by poking my stomach 2 hard

mslisha90

Asked by mslisha90 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no you wont hurt your baby. you can make them move and poke them and pretty much play with them all day and you wont hurt him/her. just for fun.....if you put a flashlight to your stomache after the 6th month when their eyes open they will play with the light. its fun.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• no. you will not. it would take so much force to cause harm to the fetus, that you would also be in dire pain.

no worries! when I was preggo, my babies liked to hang up in my ribcage, and I had to move them all the time.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• no, sometimes you kind of have to move the baby around for comfort, I used to have to move the baby to the side a little to reach around and wipe myself after going to the bathroom and to tie my shoes (when I was 8-9 months pregnant).
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 7:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I wouldnt be trying to move the baby but thats me, they can turn them selves when there uncomfortable you dont have to do it for them. Being uncomforable comes along with being pregnant so i would just deal with it as best as possible cause you might be hurting the baby by poking at him just imagine if that was you in there being poked.
    Anonymous

• im not talkin bout pokin my stomach hard.... im talkin bout tryin 2 figure out wat is the body part....i try 2 more him from out my side
    mslisha90

Answer by mslisha90 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No you wont hurt you baby, I poke at my belly, sometimes my son pokes back,sorta,LOL! If your baby shifts to and uncomfortable position, rub the side of your belly and baby will scoot over.
    my3kidsrock309

Answer by my3kidsrock309 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010