Equate HPT || Blue Dye

I'm 11DPO today, my BBT shot up 1 whole degree and AF is due tomorrow. Normally my BBT is dropping and I'm spotting by now...but I'm not. So I took an Equate HPT and a second line showed up right away as soon as the urine passed over the strip. It was faint but definitely blue and I can see it from accross the bathroom...so it's not THAT faint.

So then I started reading about all of these false positive equate HPTS!! I'm freaking out right now. I know that a few years ago they switched manufacturers and I can't find anything to say if the false positives stopped after they switched manufacterers or what.

I know, I know...take another test in a few days. I have a few internet cheapies so I'll take one tomorrow with FMU. But has anyone ever had this and had it be a true positive? someone please give me some hope!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the equate one worked for me twice. my blue line looked darn near purple from how + it was each time LOL

to me, it sounds like a congrats is in order! so CONGRATS
    Anonymous

• check out peeonastick.com for some answers
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• UPDATE: I tested this morning with a pink dye test and got another BFP. I'm so relieved!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2010