Why no justice for Natalee Holloway case yet?

I don't understand how this liar who killed this poor girl can walk free after admitting on camera to killing her. I hope that this girl can RIP and the family some justice! Any opinions what do you think should or will happen? It's been 5 yrs...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• I heard he finally confessed..I also heard his father( a judge) just died, so I guess he could not protect and cover up for him anymore..Hopefully he will be tried and justice can finally be handed down..

Anonymous

• Oh I know. I think it ia so horrible. I cant even imagine what her mother must be going through
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Her family lives about 30 minutes from us. So our area is very up to date on the information.

I can not believe that he is not in jail.
    Anonymous

• Because the wealthier you are, the better defense lawyer you can hire, which increases the likelihood of your ass never rotting in jail the way a less affluent person would.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 8:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• He has made all sorts of claims in the past, he is not reliable and a "confession" should not be the only proof used to charge someone. There is no proof at all that she is even dead, there is no case and there never has been. It has nothing to do with money, this kid makes all sorts of claims in other countries and nothing can be done about it untill there is actual proof that a crime even occurred.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2010