My 2 month old wont sleep through the night.Any suggestions?

I've tried everything I can think of. Bedtime bath, Rice in her bottle nothing is working.

hayliesmommy20

Asked by hayliesmommy20 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah. give her some time, most babies don't sleep through the night at that age.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 7:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my 9 month old just started sleaping throughthe night 2 weeks ago. 2 month olds arent supposed to sleap through the night. keep strong you will get through it. she will eventually sleap all night and it will be wonderful when it happens but moms gotta deal with this for 6-12 months.
    Anonymous

• do NOT put rice in a 2 month old's bottle!! They are too young for that!! And HELLO...she's TWO MONTHS OLD of COURSE she's not going to sleep through the night. She needs to eat every 2-4 hours. She isn't going to sleep through the night this early. Some kids dont do that until 6-8 months old or older. 2 months is way too early to be expecting your child to sleep through the night and definitely do not be giving her rice or cereal..her belly isn't developed enough to handle it. and if you continue to do that too early it can cause obesity. I know a friend who started her daughter on rice at 1.5 months old...now her daughter is 3 and weighs like 50lbs. It's not good. Trust me. You must be a first time mom...so good luck....sleep is something you wont get much of for a while...you should have known that was coming when you got pregnant. Good luck anyway.
    Anonymous

• suggestion? get used to it! welcome to motherhood.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 7:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• are you joking? i hope you are joking.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Wow some of you are pretty mean. First of all her doctor told me to put rice in ther bottle. Second of all the only reason I asked how to get her to sleep was because my aunt said her babies started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks. Gosh you guys make me not even want to ask questions.
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010