Just gained 30 pounds

I got the lap band last February. At 9 months post op I had lost over 100 pounds. I had complications and over the last month I have gained back 30 pounds. I feel horrible and fat and my clothes are tight. I don't know what my question is but I just had to cry to somebody.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Health

• im sorry things are going that way. try when you eat a meal take a drink of water between EVERY bite. this helps you fill up faster and pay attention.....when you notice yourself take a deep breath evaluate whether or not you are still hungry. we naturally take a deep breath when we are full so it is a good marker to look for. i know its hard but you can get through this if you pay attention and stop when you are full. you dont need the lapband to keep you from eating to much...good luck to you. P.S. i lost 70 pounds with this method after gaining 100 pounds with my first pregnancy. you can do it!!!!
    Anonymous