I keep drastically losing and gaining weight...

Well...maybe not drastically, but okay...I have 2 kids. When I got pregnant the first time I was 110lbs. After my pregnancy i went back down to 111lbs. Then with my second baby, I only went back down to 117lbs. Which, I have been completely fine with. Anyway, the past few months I will go from 117lbs to being 105lbs...then 103lbs, then back to 111lbs, then 115, then back down to like 102lbs....what is going on? I think anything under 110 is WAY too small...for me anyway, I'm 5'2. And I feel disgusting when I get that small...i just don't know why this keeps happening....my diet hasn't changed or anything...idk, what do you think it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Health

• My first thought would be to go have your thyroid checked out. It can be a pretty serious condition, so I would do that now.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• as the other poster mentioned the thyroid could be a question, as can diabetes/prediabetes. Also ask doc about ovarian cysts. But do not get yourself worked up over the unknown, they will be able to guide you and eventually come to a conclusion about the mystery weight...also if you take any meds keep in mind any side effects. Luck to you!
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 7:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2010