what do I get her?

I was invited to a friends , cousins birthday. so now I feel obligated to get her a little something something , but what I don.t know she;s in her 50's . and I don'tr know her very well. what do you suggest I get her. help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A $15 gift card to Starbucks? I would love that. Or a tea mug with tea in it? A small plant? I would love a ped egg with foot cream and I am 47-- however maybe not everyone would. Any kind of unscented lotion, moisturizing hand cream, a trashy novel or a gift card to a book store. Ok I am thinking one of these may work. Good luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• U really cannot go wrong w/ something traditionally girlie. scented candle ... soaps.... body wash lotions. you can get them on the cheap, too, which is always nice!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• maybe a gift card?
    Anonymous

• I think a scented candle gift basket with some bath and body products would be nice. I have my own candle business and a lot of my customers are over 50. You can go to the store and pick up a body wash, lotion, and bath salt and buy a nice candle or two and make a basket for under 25.00. That is what i do when I am asked to make a basket for a shower or any type of gift. Only difference is I use my own hand poured candles, store bought ones are worthless to me.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 8:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2010