Do you have the dreaded "mustache"

Im wondering how many of us women have the dreaded mustache...young. old...skinny, bigger..etc....no matter your type your not immuned to the mustache....so do you have it???? and if so what do you do to get rid of it...and how did you first notice it..did someone point it out to you??

I first noticed mine recently cant believe I never saw it before!! and i just waxed it...guess ill have to do that pretty often..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a little one. I am probably the only one who notices it. I use NAIR for your upper lip. Works fine for me.
    Anonymous

• My Mom used to bleach hers.. She always worried if she removed the hair it would just come back in thicker... I'm just thankful I don't have dark hair.. No mustache here, phew!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I do and it sucks. I wax as well. It probably because I have a bunch of dark hair so if it's there, it's noticeable. We may also have an imbalance of testosterone. I'm considering having it checked out.
    Anonymous

• i think all woman have it, some shows more, some dont. i wont touch it, bc it will look worse than what it did if i did touch it. i dont want to be old rolling around in a wheelchair with a heavy thick one looking like a man when im almost 80! bc i see it all the time in walmart GROSS!
    Anonymous

• i noticed alot of people who are dark skinned have one.
    Anonymous

• ugh, I have one, and I'm only 20. I have really dark, thick hair...thick hair, thick eyebrows....ugh. It's SO embarassing!
    I got to the salon and get mine waxed..but it's EXPENSIVE. so probably be looking into new removal ideas...lol.
    Anonymous

• i have a few stray hairs and on my chin too.... it's embarassing bc usually they are really long before i notice them LOL, but since there are only a few i just tweeze. in general i'm not very hairy though
    Anonymous

• I HAVE A BEAUTY MARK WITH ONE HAIR, MY CHIN HAS ONE HAIR, AND ON EACH SIDE OF MY FACE ON MY JAW LINE I HAVE A HAIR .SO I PLUCK THEM (BLACK ONES) I DO HAVE A WHITE HAIRED MUSTACHE NOT HEAVY THOU !
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but not every women gets a moustache.  I don't have one.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Damn girl, it's called waxing! It only costs $5!!!!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 9:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010