if you plan on for sure taking your kids to see Alice in Wonderland....

how old are your kiddos?

I know it's rated PG. However, so was Christmas Carol. And when we saw it 2 months ago it was completely inappropriate for small children (3 1/2 and 5 are mine)

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I plan on letting my son watch it (he's 3) and he loves ALL of tim burtons movies- nightmare before christmas, coraline, corpse bride. Although those are all stop-action animated. I don't think it'll be inappropriate, depending on what you consider "inappropriate"
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• The thing we fail to remember is that the adult humor and context in movies that can also be for kids go right over their heads, it just makes us squirm and they have no idea what it is or means.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• My 8 year old really wants to see it ..I might just take her and leave my 5 year old with hubby..We saw Christmas Carol as well and the kids 5 and 8 were too young and did not really understand the story line and were scared, I wish I would have saved the 25.00 for that one..

Anonymous

• My kids are 2 and almost 4... I don't plan on paying $10 to get them in to see any movie! But I have already pre-ordered it so the day it comes out I will own it... They will see it then. I however, will see it opening night in the theater...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• my 2yo and 41/2 yo are obsessed with the trailers on the disney website, so i guess we'll buy it when it comes on dvd. i really dislike movie theaters (mean mommy i know LOL)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I think my oldest daughter wants to see it but my youngest hasn't shown much interest in seeing it yet. The hubbs wants to see it too so I'm gonna suggest that he take our DD11 and me and DD4 will hit the mall or something. I haven't really liked any of Tim Burton's movies since Edward Scissor Hands. His movies creep me out but I think this HUGE Disney fan will sit this one out and wait to see the Real Alice in WDW in April.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Mine are 10 and 15 ...the 10 year old wants to see it so it will probably be just her and I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• We are, I think. We watch all TBs movies, and never had a problem w her watching them. She never really reacted to a movie until Coraline. DD is 5, and had nightmares, she talked about it for a while, still won't watch it (she is adopted, and the 'other mother' freaked her out) We took her to Christmas carol andshe feel asleep. So now we are awaiting Alice, I wanna watch the previews again, but we will prolly take her w us, she's looking forward to Alice.
    KiraNichole

Answer by KiraNichole at 8:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I really want to see it so my kids will probably end up watching it with me when it comes out on DVD. It just costs too much to go to the theater.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2010