Benihana's........

what's the ideal age to take your child there where they will appreciate the showmanship and not poke at the grill?

We've only gone there on date nights, but I am ready to try it w/ the kids. My DH thinks that's insane. I've never seen kids there, personally, but I know they have a kids menu!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We took my son for the first time when he was 3. He liked it and still likes it at almost 4.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 9:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• I'd say age nine or ten.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 9:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Oh I will tell you my normal well adjusted daughter cried at age 10 when they started the fire on the grill. You know the big flaming that goes right down? It scared the crap out of her. She couldn't relax from then on.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• we went to another restaurant a few weeks ago just like Benihanas and i took my 5 1/2 year and 3 1/2 year old daughters with me and husband. They didnt do nothing wrong and sat there and ate. 9-10 is too long to wait to take kids like that. Most kids like mine do not poke at a hot grill. They ate all there food.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2010