Mommies that gave birth at home, unassisted.

I know that it is probably a stupid question but, I am interested. Me and hubby want to have our next baby at home. He has delivered a few babies and I have had 4 babies in the hospital so, we are fine having a baby at home. How did you get your child's birth certificate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• You just go to the office of vital statistics, usually one in the same as the health department, or very close to it. I would call them ahead of time to give them a heads up & ask what you need to do. I have not had an unassisted home birth, but I desperately wanted to, so I researched it a lot. I am totally jealous! I'm glad your husband is supportive. Mine is a stupid jackass, & the reason why I did not have the baby the way I wanted.  Have a great birth!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You have to fill out paperowrk with your local hospital/health dept. You can PM me if you want. My last baby was completely unassited. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2010