straight talk

does anyone have any experience with this pay as you go cell phone plan? it seems really good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mom has the Boost Moble Unlimited Plan and it's pay as you go. She gets unlimited everything for only $50 a month. It seems like a really good deal espcially because it has NO contract!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i have straight talk(net 10)(http://straighttalk.com/) and LOVE IT!!! i pay lil over 50 a month...that includes tax...and get unlimited calls text pics and mobile web....and i never had a problem with dropping calls and coverage is nrealy every where. my dh went to a small small town about 500 people clear out middle of no where and he had no problems with making calls....the down side is you can only buy ringtones from the straight talk site....i would recommend it to anyone i have NEVER ran out of minutes...i def put it to the test i send and get nearly 200 text a day and get average 5 pics sent to me and im always sending pics to my DH and friends...and i also talk alot..callin lots of people of different networks...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We use it! It is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally worth it. It runs on Verizon's towers, so there is coverage everywhere! It is SO easy too! We had Virgin Mobile, and there website sucked. Straight talk is soo much better.

Go for it!
    Anonymous