maybe stupid but plz answer...

My mom just threw me an orange I was layin on my side and that's where it hit me.. I'm freaking out.. Is the baby ok.. I'm 27weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your little baby is protect by all that wonderful warm liquid. Totally padded and safe. It may have startled the little one or it may have caused a pleasant wave, but I doubt that it hurt at all. Don't feel stupid for being a worried Mommy, we've all had moments like this and it's better to ask than to just sit quietly and worry!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• i'm sure you'll be fine. she just tossed the orange, right? it wasn't like, a pitch? i've had my 4 year old kick me, and such... you're well padded.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Baby is fine. It's surrounded by the bag of water and the uterine muscle. No worries.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• The baby is FINE! Babies are VERY protected inside there, it takes a lot to hurt them, don't worry :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 9:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Thanx so much its my first.. I think it scared me more than him.. All she did was toss it over the counter to me on the couch.
    Anonymous