Mirror in bedroom?

We are re doing my 4 year old DD's bedroom into a "big girl" room. She wants a mirror but we don't have room on the walls or above the dresser. So is there anyway to put a mirror sitting on her dresser? I have racked my brain. I see small mirrors that I like but how could I sit it on the dresser?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• How about one of those tall door mirrors? I have one for our daughters room and it fits on either side of the door.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• There are sitting mirrors made to sit on dressers or sinks, etc. - some even tilt so that you can adjust how tall you have to be to see it. The last time I looked for one I found it in Bed Bath and Beyond.

Answer by Bmat at 10:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• You can get a vanity mirror, you know the kind that has lights on each side for her face. you can also buy a standing mirror that tilts so she can see her whole outfit. The mirror suggested already that fits on the back of her door will not take up any space.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• We used sliding mirror doors for the kids closets.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010