Any ideas on how to lose weight fast after pregnancy for a hard to motivate first time mom????

faprincess29

Asked by faprincess29 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Health

• Have your husband hide 10 cookies all over the house & if you find them in less than 5 minutes, you get to eat them all! You can cover a lot of ground in 5 minutes! Hello CARDIO, woot-woot!!! Just kidding, I'm lazy & have resigned to live with my extra 30lbs. I'm tall. And I like cookies. Good luck to you!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• the only real exerise I get besides cleaning and chasing the kids around is I try to walk--which right now because it is soo snowy out I havent been able to ....

but I stopped eating white food (pasta, potatoes, sliced bread, rolls, buns, etc) ...I love those types of foods though so i get the whole grain kind instead but I try not to eat it too often -- I thought it would be hard because its hard for me to stick to things and I put things off alot, but after the first day it was honestly really easy to stick to it, I didnt even want it after .....I have lost close to 20 pounds in about 3 weeks......my friend who told me about it started it last january and by june she lost 60 pounds and now she has lost almost 100 -- and she has cheat days once a week
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• There is no such thing as "losing weight fast". The only thing that works is a healthy diet and good exercise.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• eat right, work out......there's no magic cure. All those ridiculous pills they sell don't work, if they did everyone would be super skinny. Just get down with the basics and stick to it.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• Thank you everyone!!!! The cookie idea was cute :) .....Knowing my husband he would eat at least half of what he would be hiding...haha! The white food thing is a good idea too! Thanks again and take care everyone :)
    faprincess29

Answer by faprincess29 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010