Im 16 can i drink coffee while pregnanat?

cco16

Asked by cco16 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe Decafff....you can't have caffeine when you are pregnant...at least not a whole lot of it, it's bad for the baby. So i would say probably not. I didn't drink anything like that throughout my whole pregnancy. It's just nine months, you can do it.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• It is not smart to do. I would avoid coffee and sodas while being pregnant.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• why does your age make a difference?

and anything containing caffeine is not a smart idea during pregnancy unless it's in small amounts. so if you feel you must drink coffee...only have a cup a week or so. moderation is key.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• age doesn't have anything to do with it. When you are pregnant you should seriously limit the amount of caffeine that goes into your body. Dropping coffee and soda would probably be a good idea. soda has a ton of sugar and caffeine. you can always get a food chart for your trimesters for free from your local health department, or if you have one already, your OB will answer any dietary questions you may have throughout your pregnancy. Don't forget your prenatal vitamins every day!!! good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2010

• PREGNANT. I wouldn't drink coffee.
    Anonymous