If you could change one thing about cafemom what would it be?

Any great ideas? I would put a limit on how many times someone can post anonymously per month. Maybe that would cut down on bashing, immature comments and trolls.

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 12:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The perfect know it all moms who get their panties in a bunch if your not perfect like them...you know the ones that will call CPS over every thing or berate you for making the choice to circumsize, formula feed and forward face before 12 yrs old and you know you will fry if you vax your kids, you know that right? lol

These types of moms should be banned to their own little group and leave us average, mistake making moms in peace so that we may have a more pleasant cafemom experience
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Have it so after a certain time, if you dont close a question it just closes on its own..even if you don't choose an answer. Its annoying how many open questions there are on here that are just seemingly forgotten.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yeah, I second that. I hate when people post rude things.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I would add a sex section to answers. It seems so many of those questions get deleted by cafemom and I think many of us have general questions and concerns on that topic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Anon 36 I second that comment. I myself have had issue with CM admin over ther S.E.X. issue. And when you oppose them you are ignored or deleted
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• okay I went through my open questions and closed them, so out there tonight are a bunch of happy women getting notices about being picked for best answer, yay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Anon :04...Yay! Thanks !
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OK, First off, I'm about to go pick "Best answers" for my open questions... lol!

Second- I would make everyones anon answers show their profiles suddenly, like a glitch in the system, just for like 24 hours... Hee hee hee.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 2:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• When I'm looking through answers, I hate how I have to go back to the main page to change categories. It used to be where the categories list was always on the left but now when you open a question, it disappears so I have to go back just to switch categories.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2010