Really... Why?

Why do members post certain questions on here??? seriously, I just type their question into Google search and find the answer in about 2 seconds. Why deal with all the bashing and such when the answer can so easily be found with a search engine?
Do the women just want to start something? Do they WANT to get bashed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, there are a lot of nasty women on here, that's for sure. I just ask questions that either would take FOREVER to find the answer to on Google, or questions that are opinion based. But I don't begrudge women who just want to ask a simple question on here. I don't think most people WANT to start shit, it just happens because others can't play nice.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No, they want human interaction. Is that so wrong?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I was about to ask the same question. Instead of waiting for someone to answer your question, google it and the answer will be there within seconds, literally. Then they get upset when nobody wants to answer the stupid question they posted. OBVIOUS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• @ati 13
    I understand wanting human interaction and that's what I think the groujps on here are for

but honestly, it just seems like the answers section, the women are more hurtful than trying to help! Why subject yourself to that when Google is so easy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Human interaction? LOL. That would be nice....but I do think they want to start fights.
    Or they are about 10 years old and don't even know what GOOGLE is!!! Really.
    Have you read some of these questions? Oh boy.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• LOL @anon:16 yes, I can name one member right now that has actually asked "what is google?" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Shit I don't know. Maybe they want another woman's perspective on things. I posted a question on here about formula once and I guess I probably could have googled it, but I wanted another "mom" opinion. I didn't get bashed for the question or anything.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Apparently yes.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yah google can give you the answers. But it's also nice to get other people opinions, and I think thats what alot of people are looking for not necessarly a direct answer. Ofcourse there are those who I think are just full of drama and post stupid questions to get their drama fix of the day.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2010