BJ?????

I need to know how to blow my mans mind with a bj??? Ive done it only a couple times but I need to know some pointers.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• get the book how to tickle his pickle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Hey that's funny
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oh that is a great book! My friend (a guy ) bought it for his wife lol, he was reading from it to all of us one night and we were laughing like crazy, but seriously i have a few copies from when i was a romance consultant and it is a great book with lots of good tips.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• watch porn- get pointers from that! lol

play with his balls... the head/tip is the most sensitive, keep focus on that and he'll be driven crazy. lol... when you are "bobbin" your head, the part that you're NOT getting with your mouth, move your hand in the same speed... act like its a lollipop- lick it, suck on it, etc. basically have fun with it- WANT to do it cuz believe it or not, they will know if you dont want to be down there and they wont be as pleased. i mean, they will be, but it's more "exciting" for them to feel as if you really want to do it.

and then afterwards- talk to the guy about it- find out what he liked, what he didnt like and ways to improve it so it'll be better for HIM. some guys like it when the girl looks up at them, other guys think its stupid and unsexy and kills the mood- so talk to him!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 12:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Use lots of tounge ... Really makes a big difference!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• JUST SUCK IT AND TRY TO DEEP THROAT IT (MEANING PUT IT ALL THE WAY IN YOUR MOUTH WITH OUT VOMITING)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My husband LOVES when I play with his butt while I suck. You can either gently rub the anus or actually make penetration. They both feel amazing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Shy Dia has good advice, follow that. And deep throat if you can but don't force yourself. I do all that ShyDia says plus deep throat and he likes deep throat the best. It definitely blows his mind!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010