dating older men...

if you heard of a women in her early 20s dating someone in their late 30s ....what would you think? Would you automatically think she is after his money, or he just wants a younger woman, Would you automatically think that the relationship wont last ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt think anything.no, i wouldnt assume the relationship wouldnt last.ivedated a very much older man,.and def not after his money. i loved him. we didnt last due to me realizing that down the road i would not be happy. but everyone thinks differently.i had the mindset of..when he is 60 i will only be 40. he will pass away so much sooner and i cant really "grow old" with him. i needed to leave. bt to each their own,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Early 20s to late 30s is nothing. My parents have that much difference in age! 10 years isn't that much older. I am in my early 20s and I would date a guy in the 40s. I think mature men can be so much hotter than other 20 something guys. I do not need a man of any age to support me and so money would never be a considered factor.

I think when it comes down to it that age does not matter if the chemistry is there.
    meBri23

Answer by meBri23 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I met my husband when i was 19 and he was 42. i still love him and we have a wonderful 3 1/2 year old and a baby girl comming this friday! he didn't support me financially he is a stay at hom daddy and i bring in all the money. i physically speaking love being with an older man... rather than an imature boy! :)
    babycodysmama

Answer by babycodysmama at 2:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Things may seem ok now, but you have to think ahead years to come, when he is older and less active, and a lower sex drive than yours. Thats when you will see a difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Correction not all older men have a slowed sex drive. my husband and i are 25 years appart and he says he just not arroused being with an older woman. I know several of his older friends feel the same.
    babycodysmama

Answer by babycodysmama at 6:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010