My MIL told me my daughter has skin cancer.....

Seriously..... we visited her over the weekend and my daughter has a mark on her leg from the cat ...it looks like a bug bite...but I know its from the cat ---- she was like OMG *my husband* you need to take her to the DR now ! That is skin cancer !!!

the kicker -- She is an RN -- for over 30 years and is the head of all the nurses at her hospital... ( which is why we dont go to that hospital) lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol wow.. at least you know where it came from lmfao
    sounds like she's one of the RN that freaks out over every little thing that babies have when they come in
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Gotta love when they want to play doctor lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Hahahah my FIL GF claims she's a nurse. HA I shot a hole in that theory when she was trying to tell my DH that the medicine that he got the previous day needed to be refrigerated even though there was a big sticker on the side that said it didn't need to be refrigerated lol. Then she said well it's expired. Then I showed her the expiration date. She pulls crap like that all the time. We don't talk to them. They're nuts
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 2:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• A nurse that thinks they know EVERYTHING? I'm shocked! I have nothing against nurses as a whole, but everyone I have known knows it all. Just like my son's kindergarten teacher said he was diabetic. He was not and still isn't!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2010