What to name my second daughter?

My daughters name is magdelynn (maggie for short) and I want my second daughters name to kind of flow with her's but be different and also have a nick name. I am stumped. If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatfull

maggiesmom1408

Asked by maggiesmom1408 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• One of my daughters is Evangeline. We call her Eva. All my daugthers have long names & nick names. I wanted it that way because I have a short name & always wished as a child I had a longer name so I could have a nick name so I made sure my daughters do. (my others are Madeline (Maddy) & Dulciana (Dulcie).
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I like Jennavecia. It's different, but pretty and you can call her Jenna if you'd like
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• A name my husband suggested for our last daughter was Wilhelmina & he suggested we call her Mina ( he likes Dracula btw ) but I was afraid ppl would call her Willie & that made me cringe so, had to veto it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Gretchen is pretty. Lynnette or Annette too. That way its got the lyn in it but not the same.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• what i did was go to "match" the middle name... and now i'm realizing that there are more similarities. lol. my first is Skylar Autumn. my second is Graycyn Audrey. both have "unisex" first names... and very girly middle names, that start with AU. maybe you could "match their middle names? if the names are too close, you might have trouble with calling them. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i like your daughter's name =) and idea i have is matilda, and call her tilda . i like that but my husband doesn't. another could be isadora and call her izzy or dora. congrats =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I like Elliana (Ellie) and Giavonna (Gia)
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 10:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2010