EXPECTING A BIG PARTY

MY HUSBANDS FAMILY IS EXPECTING US TO MAKE MY DAUGHTER WHICH IS TURNING ONE IN MARCH 9 TO MAKE A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY.(SHE IS SHARING HER B-DAY WITH COUSIN) .. BUT WE JUST WANT TO BUY HER A BIG CAKE AND OF COURSE HAVE FOOD FOR THE FAMILY BECAUSE SHE DOESNT REALLY KNOW ANYTHING AND SHE IS JUST HAPPY WITH LOOKING AND PLAYING WITH KIDS...BUT THEY WANT US TO GET HER A BOUNCER A PINATA AND OTHER STUFF AND I THINK ITS A WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE ITS HER DAY AND IM JUST PAYING SO THAT OTHER KIDS CAN ENJOY ...BUT HOW CAN I TELL THEM WITH OUT SOUNDING LIKE IM BEING CHEAP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tell them they can buy the stuff if they're so hot on it. They're going to think you're cheap anyway...don't let that bother you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Why do u care so much what would they think?????? Hey, that is UR day, and it's UR baby. Do ur best to be happy on that day, the rest doesn't matter. Life is hard enough, and ppl who would say ur "cheap" don't deserve ur attention.

nevena73

Answer by nevena73 at 4:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'm all about telling people I'm cheap if it's something I think is a waste of money. If they don't like it, they can't pay for it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2010