any1 feel this at 20 weeks?

I was having these pains all around my stomach... like the "sharp" pain you get when you feel like you have to use the bathroom(number two) but it was off and on for 5 hours and I never had to actually use the bathroom... I was thinking it was caused by gas or something... but I was wondering if any one else had this pain and if it is normal or not especially that it was going on for 5 hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had sharp pains around my stomach but they were round ligament pains. that happens when the belly starts to grow and the ligaments start to stretch. But it never felt like i had to go number two.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• mine feel like this they are more then likely round ligament pains this is my 3rd child and they have all felt the same i would tell your dr at your next visit just to be sure congrats when at you due im 19 1/2 weeks im due july 19
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• sounds like braxton hicks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• it's too early for braxton hicks if you're only twenty weeks, at least that's what my doctor told me. but i did have those pains and my doctor also told me it was ligament pain. I've had lots of them in different areas.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 2:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I am 20 weeks now and get occasional sharp pains, But I know that its from streching of the ligaments and the baby shifting around too.
    my3kidsrock309

Answer by my3kidsrock309 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2010