can't sleep

what do you do when you can't sleep? I am bored and none of my friends are on-line and I don't feel like doing house work. What should I do?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 2:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol I've been there before. Is there anything good on tv? What do you wish you could do during the day but can't because the kids are awake? That is what I try to think of when I can't sleep... time to do nothing but something for myself!! :)
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I watch QVC till Im able to fall asleep. Also try some warm milk and if you think thats gross then try some herbal tea at bedtime. Thats what i do, i travel downstairs to get some hot tea and I add milk to it and i come back up and stair at the stuff they're selling on QVS. I find the voices soothing, i lay down after my tea and I turn the QVC down to the point where i can bearly hear the voices, i find it soothing. But I cant sleep tonght so im on here aswering questions.........i try not to. Usually I go to sleep fine and wake up at like 1 am pissed off cause im awake, i do my routine and i go back to sleep around 3. The computer keeps me up. LOL Try Celestal Seasoning " Sleepy time tea" its yummy.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Oh ya I love Sleepy Time... my fam laughs at me because I keep backstock of it...I always keep an audiobook on my Ipod of something really technical and i turn it on when I cant sleep... I like the voices!
    LolaRae

Answer by LolaRae at 2:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• try to dream about something really cool every night and it will help
    michellej135

Answer by michellej135 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have trouble sleeping at night as well.. Sometimes I wake up every hour for about 10 15 mins. Still haven't found anything to help.. I've tried counting sheep. When i lay in bed i think about a million things and can't get myself to just relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010