What is the best way to lose weight?

After i had my son i put on weight and i dont know how to lose it...Can someone PLZ help me?

beckypecky

Asked by beckypecky at 2:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat healthy--watch your calories, fat, and sodium. Make sure you're eating mostly fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean sources of protein.
    And exercise--do whatever you can, even if you're out of shape to start. When I first started on my weight loss journey, I could barely work out for 10 minutes, I was so out of breath. I just kept at it, never giving up and pushing myself a little further each week. Now I can go for over an hour, no problems. I do Turbo Jam (excellent cardio and toning), jogging, and light weight lifting. I have lost all of my extra weight and feel GREAT.
    Those really are the two keys to a healthy body weight. There's no magic diet or pill that will work long-term.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Sure ... I am a Beachbody Coach and my goal is to help people meet their health and fitness goals. While I'm obviously in business to make money, you don't have to buy my products or be my customer for me to help you.

The best way to lose weight and keep it off ... you have a few options. Whatever you do don't diet ... Diets are TEMPORARY and when you start eating "normal " again, the weight will come back.

You need to make lifestyle changes and stick to it. I've got a lot of tips that can help you. Too many to mention here.
    But for starters - start & end each day & each meal with a glass of water. If you are not a water drinker, then start with a 4oz glass & work up to 8oz glass. You can add lemon, lime or orange slice for flavor.

Eat 5 times a day
    Breakfast
    AM Snack - (fruit, veggies, yogurt)
    Lunch
    PM Snack
    DInner

Message me if you want more tips or info.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/tea
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• ditto to both answers :)
    eliminate processed foods-eating clean, wholesome foods.
    Get active-find something you enjoy! The point is to have fun working out and if going on a TM is not your thing, find something that is! Do you like hiking, swimming, tennis, weight training, workout DVD's, dancing-there are all kinds of things to do!
    Find a support system-a friend/family member/online group etc.-something that will help you out with motivation when you need it!
    You can do it-
    Best wishes

jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 10:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I used nutritional cleansing to lose weight. See my story here - http://planned-diet.com/isagenix-nutritional-cleansing/
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 1:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2010