2 Girls 1 Cup

Has anyone else seen the 2 Girls 1 Cup video? My BIL showed it to me once, I about threw up all of the place. Just wondering if I'm the only one who's seen it. A warning if you haven't keep it that way!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never made it all the way through.... it's too awful. my husband laughs his butt off, he's showed it to his closest guy friends, they laughed like crazy too.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OP - Yah my SO and his brother where cracking up laughing.... Okay the second time around I was too since I knew what to expect then. How do you wake up one morning and decide to do something like that? Its just insane!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• yes I seen it while pregnant! YAY, take about puke in the month! NASTY.. really people are gross! I told my husband to watch it and he seen about 30 secs and started puking, and said get that shit off my computer~
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I have only read about it. I have noooo desire to attempt to see it. Gross.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I heard about it, but refuse to watch it. My stomachs not as strong as it used to be...
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• omg it is still around I saw it and it is very disgusting this was about two years ago I can not believe this is still floating around in the net.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• OP- They actually banned it from the internet, because it was supposedly that bad. But when we googled it we found it on a site called Slutload.com lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I didn't see it, but heard it was fake and not what it appears to be (THANK GOODNESS!) Of course, that's all hearsay based on what I read here on CM. I can only hope it's fake because otherwise, ew.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010