Online friends or friends in general. . .

It just seems that as much as I am a friend to others there is no one ever busting their butt to talk to me or take an interest in how I am doing? Anyone else feel like this? I am always here and online and I see all my friends and I send the polite and interested "Hi!" but . . .it is just that. . . always my effort. . . Is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• YES!!!! YES!!!!! YESSS!!!!!

I feel the exact same way to a T what really irritates me is my so called best friends IRL they are om my Facebook, they never ever take the time to say Hi or respond to my status...I was always keeping in touch and replying to their status.
    Then on here I make a new friend and they are done talking after the 2nd exchange of private message's
    It really makes me feel like giving up.
    I don't have answers or solutions but I do understand because I feel they same way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Thank Goodness I am not alone. . .it is really disheartening isn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Ha! I always thought I would come off weird if I showed too much interest in other peoples' comments and status so I try not to in general. Pm me! lol
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I feel like a moron or too needy if I seem to care if my friends contact me or whatever. . . But I feel the same way. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2010