Imma little worried

Im 29 yrs. old with three children! after my 4 yr. old was born! I had my tubes burnt and tied! And thats been bout 3 yrs. ago now! Any ways this is what im worry about. Ive not had my period this mth.... Could i be pregrant again! this is the 1st time ive missed my period!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

• Not to sound rude but- Do you have sex? Then yes, you could be pregnant. That's pretty much the only answer we strangers online can give you! If you're worried take a test or go see the doc!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yes, Im happily married! I was just askin cause a few people has told me that i couldnt get pregant with my tubes burnt tied and i didnt make a big deal out of it. I was wantin to see if any one else has had this issue as well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My mom had her tubes tied & burnt after my sister 13 years ago. and came to find out that 4 yrs ago she was prego with my brother..theres a huge age gap between us. me and my bro are 17 yrs apart and him and my sister are 9 yrs apart..my sister and i are 8 yrs apart...so i would take a test and possibly see a doc if your really worried..my mom now had a full hysterectame ( i know i totally spelt that wrong but you know what i mean) .. so yes it is possible to be prego even with your tubes tied & burnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2010